20 Stories High, Toxteth TV, 37-45 Windsor St, Liverpool L8 1XE. Deadline 29 March, noon.
The TRAINEE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR programme provides four paid, two-year, full-time residencies for experienced theatre directors. Trainees are resident at one of the partner theatres:
- to work closely with the artistic director of your host organisation, participating in the daily life of running a theatre company.
- senior management experience as well as knowledge of audience development, strategic planning, governance, fundraising.
- the opportunity to lead on director development in the organisation.
- areas of autonomy and to contribute to the culture of the organisation.
- mentoring from the artistic director and board.a chance to work with the executive team to establish a co-production that you will direct and access to the Leaders of Tomorrow activities, training and network.
1) DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM AT THE LINK BELOW. 2) DOWNLOAD THE INFO PACK FOR THE COMPANY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR .
3) SEND THE COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM BACK VIA EMAIL OR POST.